Monday, June 2, 2014

My June sneak peeks- My Creative Scrapbook!! and SATW June moodboard!

Hello!! It's time to show you my sneak peeks of my work with the June Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook....It is another gorgeous kit that you will love!!!!
Take a look!!!!..
The full reveal is this Thursday 5, see you soon!!

You can reserve a kit for you right now....go HERE





And Scrap Around The World has an new moodboard and more awesome prizes....take a look at this beautiful moodboard designed by the lovely Di Garling from Autralia.

Scrap Around the World....Blog



If you love my sneak peeks, definitely you will love the Limited Edition June kit , go hurry before them gone and reserve yours.......HERE

Thanks for stropping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful peaks ! looooooove it ;) inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sneaks....all look fabulous and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those sneaks look AWESOME! Thanks for sharing SATW too!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!