Monday, June 9, 2014

A Tag to Celebrate!!

Happy Monday!!! Today I like to share with you a tag that I made for Maja Design using the Vintage Spring and Autumn Basics collections.
I started with the 1st of May paper and cut out in pieces to create this design that I combined with pieces of draped paper ( I used the white parts of the same paper and draped it).

The tittle is a Recollection-wood piece that I painted with gesso and then with acrylic paint.

I cut these pretty butterflies from the 6th of May paper- Vintage Spring Basics and the cut out the clock from the No.XVI- Vintage Autumn Basics collection.

All these tiny flowers are from Prima, them come in a jar that I get in a scrapbook store years ago. For more inspirations with Maja Design products go .....HERE

Well my lovely friends Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

8 comments:

  1. I just can't stop looking at all the amazing details that you incorporated into one single tag. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy hermoso y delicado! Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful tag and there is so much to admire on it. I love it...greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn I love your style tried your paper folding on my last layout you make it look so easy I need more practise! If you get time pop by and let me know what you think x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY tag! So detailed!! LOVE those tiny Prima flowers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty tag.. so delicate and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty and delicate, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Marilyn!! Absolutely stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!