Monday, August 12, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook- Limited Edition kit work-Part II

Hello! Here are my last two projects with the August Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook with the "One this day" collection by Kaisercraft.
I adore this collection, the flowers and embellishments that come in this kit goes perfectly with these beautiful papers.

More details...





"Juntas"
In my last page I used the die cut paper from this collection and combined with the lace and the Artisan Elements from the kit to make a semi circular frame.  I added some masking with molding paste to create dimension and textures in my page.

More details...





You can receive each month a beautiful kit like this one ..you just only need to join our kit club....HERE

For more inspiration visit the Design Team gallery....HERE

Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time!!

Marilyn


7 comments:

  1. You are soooooooo amazing!! These are so gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and loving the folded paper on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning!! beautiful LOs Marylin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page and love the pleated and draped paper! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn, lovely to pop in on you again, as always stunning work,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work Marilyn is always so super inspiring and beautiful ... love these, they are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooo gorgeous! Love that you are peeking around the corner if the curtain. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!