Sunday, August 11, 2013

13arts-August Guest Designer

I'm so happy and excited because  I have the honor to be the August Guest designer at 13arts and I've been working with their wonderful products that I loved it!
I made two pages with the "All is Love" collection so I invite you to see them in the 13arts blog and let me know what you think...and check their products. They also have a talented DT you should see all the beauties they did with these fantastic products.
Please go.....HERE

Hugs!
Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous creations, Marilyn!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoot, big congrats! I really love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the GD....going over to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink (hair) collage. Also the page about your daughter in pretty Marilyn style!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!