Monday, May 13, 2013

Cute- May Mood Board by Maja Design

Happy Monday!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Here's my page inspired in the May Mood Board by Maja Design.  I worked with The Life in the Country Collection that has a bright lovely colors that matched perfectly with my photo of my cute niece Alma Sofia.

I used the bottom stripe of the papers to pleat it and use it like embellishments on my page.

I combined Gesso, Acrylic paints, buttons, pearls and twine.
Supplies: Summer Kitchen, Kitchen Garden, Sowing seeds papers by The Life in the Country Collection, Prima flowers

Here's the May Mood Board...


Maja Design Blog.......HERE

Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!!!!
Until Next time!

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! Soo much texture and interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Marilyn, love what you have done with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG .. this layout is so beautiful... loving the colors..especially the red... its beautiful!!! I love it... you are amazing... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo beautiful Marilyn!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie little girl It looks really the colors of the Netherlands as the flowers to LOL
    beautiful design my friend

    having a great day here is it a rainy day

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout! I love the Maja papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!