Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
Gosh, this turned out truly gorgeous! I absolutely love how you incorporated the large quote!
ReplyDeleteWow Marilyn...this is stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!! Wondergul job Marilyn!xx
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwwwwww! This is amazing!!! I loveeeeeeeee the title work and the flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn, this is beautiful! I'd like to try a large canvas, so thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeletePS. I love that quote too.
Amiguitaaaaa, quedó espectacular. Me encantó la combinación de colores y todo lo que usaste.
ReplyDeletefabulous work, love the canvas :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful =)
ReplyDeleteI love this canvas, and love all of your amazing work! Your love of fabric is so present in your paper projects it is truly inspirational!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is just fantastic Marylin!! de verdad que esta fenomenal
ReplyDeleteThis is AMAZING, soooo beautiful ..... I am in awe. Your work is so beautiful
ReplyDeleteFabulous work as usual, Marilyn! I have been keeping my alpha dies inside the drawer for months! Thanks for inspiring me with this layout! :)
ReplyDeletethis is such a beautiful piece my friend. Looks completely amazing! Hope you are fit & well & not run off your feet busy!! Think of you often & hope you are coping with everything. Love this!!
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow ... this is so beautiful!... You are amazing Marilyn... I love it.... hugs...x
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful creation! So creative!
ReplyDeleteHi Marilyn!! Sorry I don't visit often ...my time is so limited...Now, this is an amazing piece of art!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! I love everything about it!!!! Great job! <3
ReplyDelete