Skip to main content

ScrapThat July kit Reveal and Blog Hop

If you've just arrived from Amarilys blog then you are right.  If not please go back to Scrap That to start the blog hop.




Welcome to ScrapThat! July Kit Reveal and Blog Hop

ScrapThat! is delighted to introduce to you our July Kit featuring Fabscrap's Beautiful Organic Collection!!

This month we have a special treat for you, mark your calendars, July 6th - July 8th
The ScrapThat! Design Team will be hosting our
 "Summer Garden Crop Party"
Crop will include: challenges, games, prizes, as well as live chat!!
Hope to see you'll join us for a weekend of fun!



Without further ado, we are pleased to bring you our July Kit

"Summer In My Garden"

This Kit is full of delectable goodies featuring the gorgeous FabScrap Organic Collection of papers, lace, pearls, chipboard, Ingvild Bolme Ink, an assortment of flowers and more!!


Main Kit $39.99
 1 sheet each
Organic Herbs
Organic Herbs Two
Organic Tree
Organic Garden
Organic Kitchen
Organic Lace
Organic Strawberries
Organic Script
Bazzil Cardstock
Tan
Green
Purple
 FabScraps Chipboard Word – Organic
2, wooden clothes pins
1, Melissa Francis, pearls
1, recipe card
4, green fence posts
4, 2” craft sticks
10, IAMROSES – Cherry Blossom flowers - white
4, leaves
1, 2” piece of burlap
1, Ingvild Bolme – Old Road, chalk ink
3 yrds, white cotton lace trim
1, pkg, ZVA flowers, 1- blue & white flower, 1-two tone green flower
1, EK Success, alphabet sheets – green chocolate
 NOTE: The Main Kit cost for non-members is $44.99


Embellishment Add-On $14.99
1 pkg, Prima, 3 resin window frames
1 pkg, Prima, 2 crystal palace vines
1 pkg, Petaloo, 6 wild roses
 NOTE: The Embellishment Add-On cost for non-members is $17.99


Flower Add-On $12.99
(only 20 of these kits are available each month and sold on a first come first serve basis)

FAO
1 pkg, Pinkpaislee, 2 Muslin Flowers
1 pkg, Prima. 6 Primer flowers  
1 Pkg, Prima, 2 Sun Kiss vines



Paper Add-On $9.99
 1 sheet each
Organic Herbs
Organic Herbs Two
Organic Tree
Organic Garden
Organic Kitchen
Organic Lace
Organic Strawberries
Organic Script
Bazzil Cardstock – 1 sheet each
Tan
Green
Purple
NOTE: The Paper Add-On cost for non-members is $12.99



We are currently accepting new Kit Club Members
To become a ScrapThat! Subscriber: click here


And here my first page with the Beautiful main kit...
I took this photo of myself because I used to be with my camera on hand capturing memories all the time and I thing this photo is perfect for these beautiful papers.  The main kit comes with this beautiful Zva flower, you'll love this kit!!


More details...


I punched and distressed the paper border and used the old road chalk ink that comes in the kit and match perfect with the paper tones.


The button, pearls and the variety of leaves all you can find in the main kit.








And now my second page..

I love how the sun is reflected in Paola's hair in this picture that I matched with the organic chipboard and these botanical papers and this was my inspiration.


For this page I used the flower and embellishment add-ons.  I painted the big flower (mist)-a-bles that comes in the flower add-on with acrylic paint.


I cut the butterflies from the paper and painted the organic chipboard with acrylic paint.






My third page is based on this beautiful sketch by Amarilis Doria.

Please Join Our July Sketch Challenge HERE
Añadir leyenda

Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by July 15th






My page....
I made different techniques in this page like the masking circle.  I cut two circles for layers and used the negative of the paper to make a circle with lace form for another layer.  I will show you how I did it, later this month, stay tune to Scrap Blog for my tutorial.

More details....








Our Blog Hop Features 9 Fantastic blogs

To Qualify for this month's Blog Hop prize you must complete the following:

1. Visit each blog listed on the hop to see what each Designer has created using this month's kit and sketch (comments are very much appreciated)
2. Each Designer's blog hop post will feature a word, to make up a secret sentence, collect these words along the way and follow the directions provided in ScrapThat!'s forum when you are all finished.
3. You must become a FOLLOWER of each blog along the way and LIKE us on our Facebook Page!
4. Post the ScrapThat! Blinkie on your blog
5. The last stop on our Blog Hop is our Forum, follow the link provided and complete the remainder of the Blog Hop instructions

The ScrapThat! HOP ends July 1st 10 PM CST
Prize must be claimed within 3 days of announcment that will be made on the ScrapThat! blog July .....
If left unclaimed a NEW winner will be chosen!
Please Note: for anything larger than an envelope, winner will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

Next Hop Over To:   HELEN






My secret word is:  PARTY




Should you loose your way, come back here for the blog hop sequence


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!


Hugs!!!
Marilyn



Comments

  1. my goodness! your creations are AMAZING! LOVE that first layout! It's so different and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!! Every layout is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you know how to get dimension into a layout - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Marilyn!!!!!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!!! I am blown away! That first one just really speaks to me!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just stunned. Number 1: I'm pinning it all. Number 2: I'm copying it all LOL WOW. *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, your work is always amazing, but, the first page today is above and beyond amazing. Love the peek-a-boo look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marilyn, i like very much your first one, the color goes together and i agree with T Young because i feel the same : peek-a-boo look ! Very nice LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amiguita, he quedado maravillada con tu talento. Hermosas creaciones. Dios te siga bendiciendo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G. you are so very talented wow those pages are deffinetly a jawbreaker for me wow wow wow amazing hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. First is my fav, love the way you folded over the paper to have the photos peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the very last layout you did it's gorgeous! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these layouts! Amazing, so much dimension and so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love your Layouts....just beautiful...wow...wow...wowo.is all I can




    http://therustyhorseshoe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your layouts are just gorgeous Marilyn but i must say that i am totally in love with your first one... Breathtaking! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the folded back pieces and the edging. You are the prettiest my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow!!! Your pages are amazing! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos, and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooooooah!!!! Marilyn!!!!!! I've got goose-bumps just looking at this tender work! You are soooooooooooooooo talented! These are just FANTASTIC!! All of them are exquisite but that top one is just darn unbelievable!! Love everything here you clever, creative woman!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend now that all your hard work is done here :) Beautiful reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marilyn! I did see your layouts alittle earlier.. I absoulty love "I GOT YOU" can I say OUT-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!! That one blew me over with talent! Thank you for the additional views I like it when blog owners do that. Loved your whole Blog Thank you for sharing your outstanding kit reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marilyn, STUNNING CREATIONS!~
    NO tengo palabras para describir tus 3 trabajos, se queda uno con la boca abierta.. Los 3 layouts me encantaron, cada uno tiene algo que me gusta asi que los 3 son los favoritos ja ja!!! Gracias por tu inspiración. Me encanta la foto de tu 3er layout.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Dear
    these pages are fantastic, fantastic & fantastic
    tks for inspiration
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layouts are stunning!! Everything you do is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! WOW! WOW! These are the MOST STUNNING Creations Marilyn... The Details in each layout are TOTALLY magnificent!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cual de las tres páginas más hermosa. Te felicito. Cariños, Renée

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow I'm in awe with your creations!! First I saw the first one and couldn't go past it. I love, love love what you did with the papers. and those vines are divine. then I saw the other two and OMG. I love how you wrinkle paper edges. I've tried to do that and wasn't successful. do you wet them? its just so fantastic!! wow!! I'm still in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work as always my darling friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Marilyn, lovely layers of pp and texture on your layouts, beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  27. So amazing, Marilyn. Especially love the first one but they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, your work is always so gorgeous and unique!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Marilyn.... I love them all... Your layouts are all stunning!!! You are amazing!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Marilyn..

    You do such amazing work! Love the LOs of you!!

    Very beautiful!! I hope you're doing well!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!all your page's love allyour layering amazing my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  32. Everyone of these are just stunning Marilyn, but I think my fave would have to be the first one, from the colours to the techniques just gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Las tres te han quedado preciosas y con tantos detalles que me encantan. Wao, de cada una podemos sacar tantos detallitos. Las combinaciones y tus ocurrencias.
    Eres una de mis inspiraciones.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my oh my Marilyn you did absolutely AMAZING with the kit!! My faves are the two first ones, absolute show-stoppers both of them!! Folding back of the top layer and tying it together with that lusciously gorgeous cluster is a strike of genious!! You have honed the art of tearing and tucking in of elements to perfection my friend! Just adore your work, boy what an inspiration you are! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked

Wonderful Layout + Video Tutorial....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello sweet friends! Today I share with you one project and Video Tutorial that I made with November LE kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing: stencils, flowers and the Royal Menagerie collection, also includes Wild Flower papers, stickers by We R..It is really an awesome kit!!! I cut out butterflies from one of the We R papers and I used the new Prima oil pastel to enhance the paper colors...you will see all the process in the video tutorial. My title is a stickers by We R ... I  punched and draped the paper , take a look at the video...  List supplies: art basics: gesso, gel mediums(gloss & Matte) Soluble Oil Paste, art ingredients: glass beads, micro beads by Prima Marketting Big Pen Brush by Faber Castell-  Here is the kit and you can purchase .... HERE Take a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the video tutorial....and if you like it don't forget to click "Like"... :) Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! Have a

Scrapbook Album- Scrapbooking Ideas

 Hello scrappers friends! Today I want to share with you a scrapbook album that I created using the beautiful Eternal Love collection by Dress My Craft. I made the structure of the album with their white cardstock which is sturdy and doesn't need cardboard. You can watch this album page by page in a video at the end of this post. Let's see it... You can watch the complete album in the next video... I hope you find inspiration! Thanks for stopping by...until next time! Hugs! Marilyn