Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Paper Variety- Challenge

Hi!!  The Paper Variety has a new challenge this week, you have to use this  photo as your inspiration to make a project (layout, a card or altered project).
Isn't it cute??!!  I love the inspirational photo!!  Very sweet!!
I used my Cricut(Walk in my Garden cartridge) to make this page, I cut a lot of hearts in different sizes and colors.
Details:

The sponsor for this week is Apron Strings:
The random winner will receive this gorgeous Bigger than a Breadbox

kit which includes papers from Echo Park and American Crafts!
Sweet!! Plus many many fabulous coordinating embellies!!
Thanks for stopping by!!  and if you'd like to play with us come (HERE)
We like to see what you can create!!!
Take care,
HUGS!!!
Marilyn

10 comments:

  1. Es un LO fresco, alegre, divertido!!!!me encanta!!!
    Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Marilyn! I love how you corrugated the heart mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tus creaciones siempre admirables y bellas!!!
    Julia♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love the dimension on the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW : ) I LOVE the paint splatters and the hearts just look soooo cool!!!! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo colores Marilyn! me encantaron los corazoncitos y el stitching. Un abrazo, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta el color combo, y la pintura ni se diga, me encanta la pintura!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que genial! Me encanta los colores y la flor hecha de corazones. Los corazones chiquitos tambien estan tan bonitas! Linda pagina...muy original!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marilyn, this is stunning!! I have got to check out that site!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!, me quede mirando tantos corazoncitos bellos en tonos de color pastel.
    Precioso tu layout!
    Sony

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!