Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Paper Variety- Card Challenge

Hi!!  My blogger friends!!  It's time to play with The Paper Variety Challenge.
This week is a lovely card sketch by Abby, it's easy to follow.
I made this card about "LOVE's theme". I used my copics with a
Stampavie' stamp. The quote is from Close to my Heart. Handmade flowers. 


The sketch



Let's get started!!
Link up your projects before Sunday night for a chance to have your project/blog featured and before Tuesday at noon to be entered to win a beautiful Citrus Tree Studio kit generously donated by our very own, Patti!!

The prize!!!

Well my friends thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments, I really appreciated  it!!!  Until Next Time!!   Take care!!
A Big Hug!!
Marilyn


8 comments:

  1. beautiful card love the heart and sweet stamp.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achaaaaa, un sueno hecho realidad. Tengo ese sello y nunca lo estampo bien. Que lindo te quedó a ti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeee!! Marilyn, everything from you is so bright and gorgeous!! Love the colors so much!! This is my first time seeing your beautiful card!! Did I miss anything? lol. Take care, friend!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn

    Esta bellisima..... me encanta.... lo que hiciste en el corazon se ve super...

    Gracias por compartirla

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Wow! que bonitos detalles y colres que has usado....y el sello divino...¡Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing my dear very pretty card!!Love the colors and your details are always amazing!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn la tarjeta esta hermosa, los colores me encantan.
    Gracias por compartir tu talento
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!