Skip to main content

Vinatge Mixed Media Layout- Bo Bunny

Hello there!! I have a vintage mixed media layout to share with you today. I created this page combining two collections the Charmed and On This Day by BoBunny. There were so many yummy elements from each collection and I just didn't want to have to choose between them! 


My base paper is the "Dance" from the Charmed collection. It has a beautiful design with zig-sag stitches. First, I applied gesso with a paint brush in the area that I was going to apply paints. Once dry, I added textures with the Lace Stickable stencil and Modeling Paste.


I cut out  images from papers of the On This Day collection. The cute girl and the photo mat are from the March paper and the butterflies are from the April paper.  The book at the bottom of the photo is from the Perfection paper of the Charmed collection.  I rolled the edges of the paper on the photo mat and the book to give the paper some lift and texture. 


I cut and adhered pieces of the Chocolate jewels behind each butterfly to create the effect of the flight route.

I added flower and doily from the Clover Dahlia blossom package and adhered some Emerald pearls.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Charmed- Dance, Perfection
On This Day- March
Blossoms- Clover Dahlia
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels
Double Dot Emerald jewels
Stickable Stencil- Lace

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh gosh, what a gorgeous vintage lay-out! I really love the shabby chic feel to it and all the lovely details that you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout reflecting the title. I love the cut-outs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. desde que descubrí tus trabajos no paro de mirarlos, son preciosos!!!
    Me podrías decir con que pegas las bolitas pequeñas? gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww <3 Muchas Gracias Aida!!! Utilizo Gel Medium para pegar las piedritas. Un abrazo! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...