Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Fall Layout & Video Tutorial - My Creative Scrapbook October LE kit

Hello!!!  I have played with the gorgeous October Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook that is featuring this month the Amber collection by Prima Marketing.  I created a fall page with the video tutorial. Let's take a look....

It was my favorite paper from this collection. I started applying gel medium over all the paper then I gave textures with the kit'stencil and modeling paste.

The lovely photo is from Unsplash.


The kit comes with chipboards, Ephemera package and lot of pretty embellishments.

The sequins also comes in the kit.




Here is the gorgeous kit that you can find at My Creative Scrapbook site ....HERE




I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration with the video!!!

Thanks for stopping by...Until Next time!!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine!!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, your lay-out is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the fall colours and all the pretty details that you included in your lay-out. Just amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!