Monday, July 24, 2017

Mixed Media Layout and VIDEO Tutorial.

Hello scrapper friends!  I want to share with you  my second project and the video tutorial with the July Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.


I used the Happy Accident collection and chipboards to create this layout. I used fabric to give textures on the background, so don't miss the video tutorial!

I also used the American Craft chipboards and put the word happy as my title. The beautiful photo is from Unsplash.


I love to mix different textures and elements on my pages.

The prima flowers from the kit and I cut out  the butterflies from the Maggie Holmes paper.

Other supplies I used:
Prima Marketing:
Color Bloom- cotton candy
Art Stones, Pearls
Gel Medium, Heavy Gesso
TCW- Love stencil
StazOn- Brown

The July Limited Edition kit..  Here



Here's the Video Tutorial!!! Enjoy it!!!
Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!!
Hugs!!xxx

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow Marilyn. Your page is so beautiful. Thank you for always sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous details and texture. Awesome sauce design!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!