Skip to main content

Let the Sea set you free...Mixed Media Layout

Hello friends!   We all have different styles, some like simple things, others with more details or someone like me with lot of layers, paints and details.. I'm going to share with you today-one layout  in three ways with the new Down by the Sea collection and the new Spring stuff by Bo Bunny, let's take a look...

Hola amigos! Todos tenemos diferentes estilos, unos les gustan las cosas simples, otros con detalles o alguien como yo con muchas capas, pintura y detalles. Les voy a compartir hoy una pagina- tres maneras con la nueva coleccion  Down by the Sea de Bo Bunny, vamos a ver... 

This is my final project with many layers, stamping, mixed media product but before that I explain all the creative process let's go to see how I started in the next picture, working backwards with me.

Esta es mi proyecto finalizado con muchas capas, estampado, productos de mixed media pero antes de explicarles el proceso vamos a ver como comenze en la proxima foto, vamos a volver atras.

First Way #1
Primer Manera#1
I selected the Down by the Sea Seahorse as my base paper. Then I made a design with the chipboard and Noteworthy pieces, next I adhered the photo. It looks simple and clean.

Seleccione el papel Seashore como mi base.  Entonces hice un diseño usando los chipboards y die cuts, luego pegue la foto. Este se ve simple y limpio.


Second Way #2
Segunda Manera#2
Then I added color around all the design with Pentart Delicate Metallic and blue creamy acrylic paints. After drying, I gave textures with the Backsplash Stencils and the new Pentart Stencil Paste in Ice Flower color. Finally, I added white and blue paint splatters.

Entonces le añadi color alrededor de todo el diseño con las pinturas acrilicas de la marca Pentart.  Despues de seco, le di texturas con el stencil de Backsplash y el nuevo Pentart Stencil Paste en el color- Ice Flower. Finalmente, le añadi salpicaduras de pintura blancas y azules .


To take it to the next level (#3) I stamped randomly with the Doodles stamp and added yellow paint splatter for extra textures

Para llevarlo al proximo nivel (#3) Estampe al azar usando el Doodles sello y le añadi  salpicaduras de pintura amarilla para dar mas texturas.


I love the chipboard pieces, they look adorable and fun  and add just the right feel to this seaside layout scheme.


Me encanta las piezas de chipboard son adorables y divertidas y le dan el toque ideal de playa a la pagina.




 I added some Blue Hues Jewels and a well placed touches of  3D Balls that I adhered with Pentart Express Glue.


Le añadi algunas piedras y 3D Balls que pegue con la pega Pentart Express Glue.
You can see here all the textures...
Puedes ver las texturas aqui...



And here are the three ways...which one is your personal favorite?

Y aqui estan las 3 maneras...cual es tu favorito?

 Bo Bunny Supplies

Pattern Paper: Down by the Sea- Seahorse-Ripples

Chipboard: Down by the Sea  

Noteworthy: Down by the Sea

Stamp: Doodle Stamp

Stencil: Backsplash Stencils

Blue Hues Jewels
Gesso White

Pentart Supplies

Stencil Paste- Ice Flower
Delicate Metallic- Greenish silver
Creamy Acrylic - Blue- Baroque Gold
3D Balls
Express Glue

You can see more inspiration at the Bo Bunny blog....HERE
Puedes ver mas inspiraciones en el blog de Bo Bunny...AQUI

I hope you had some inspiration today!
Thank you so much for stopping by...until next time!xx
Espero hayas encontrado alguna inspiracion hoy!
Gracias por tu visita..hasta pronto!xx
Marilyn Rivera   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!!  I love to create!!! Este es el sketch/ This is the sketch:

Wonderful Layout + Video Tutorial....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello sweet friends! Today I share with you one project and Video Tutorial that I made with November LE kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing: stencils, flowers and the Royal Menagerie collection, also includes Wild Flower papers, stickers by We R..It is really an awesome kit!!! I cut out butterflies from one of the We R papers and I used the new Prima oil pastel to enhance the paper colors...you will see all the process in the video tutorial. My title is a stickers by We R ... I  punched and draped the paper , take a look at the video...  List supplies: art basics: gesso, gel mediums(gloss & Matte) Soluble Oil Paste, art ingredients: glass beads, micro beads by Prima Marketting Big Pen Brush by Faber Castell-  Here is the kit and you can purchase .... HERE Take a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the video tutorial....and if you like it don't forget to click "Like"... :) Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! Have a