Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother Day Layout....and Video Tutorial

Hello everyone!!!  I'm wishing you a  Happy Mother's Day! 
Today I have a collaboration for Stamperia an Italian company, they sent me a box with wonderful products and I made this Mother's theme layout and video tutorial using their products. 
These beautiful papers are from the Shabby Rose collection. I share some papers in the video, they are really beautiful.
I cut out the envelope, cards and butterflies from different papers.  I gave textures with a stencil and modeling paste by Stamperia.

I mat the sweet photo that is from Unsplash with one of the cards from the papers. I added a piece of lace around the photo mat to give interest

I used their Aqua Color mists in Leather and pink color .
 . 

I love to mix different textures like art stones, sequins, glass beads that I applied with the Media Gloss Gel paste.



Stamperia Supplies:

Shabby Rose collection- 12 x12 Paper Pad
Mix Media Aqua Color- Leather, pink
Modeling Paste White
Gloss Paste Gel
Stencil- KSD107
3D Tape Foam
Wooden Shapes- Love life
Stamp-Ramo con uccellini
Grana Media


Here's the Video tutorial....Enjoy it!!! :) 

You can check Stamperia's blog........HERE

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous pink lay-out! I simply adore it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!