Monday, January 16, 2017

Joy Layout & Video Tutorial- My Creative Scrapbook

Hello everyone! I share with you today my second project and video tutorial with the January Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring: Kaisercraft Oh La La collection and Prima Marketing products.
 I love the Inside Out movie and Joy is my favorite character when I saw this photo of my sister Karen with Joy, I knew that I want to make a page with it.
I think these papers by Kaisercraft goes perfect with my photo and the great thing is the kit comes with all the embellishments and flowers properly coordinated , so easy!!  I made a video tutorial of this page that you can watch at the end of this post.
 

I framed a second photo with one of the frames of the Prima Vintage Trinket package from the kit.

I cut out this paper stripe with this quote from one of the papers.

Prima flowers, sequins, brads, stencil ...all comes in this amazing kit.



 January Limited Edition kit.... HERE



Here's the Video Tutorial....Enjoy it!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!