Sunday, December 11, 2016

25TH Layout & Video Tutorial- My Creative Scarpbook

Hi scrapper friends! Here's my project and the Video Tutorial with the December Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring: Sweet Peppermint collection by Prima Marketing also papers from Authentique and Blue Fern Studios. The kit comes with chipboards, sequins, flowers, abc's and more...it is a gorgeous Holiday's kit!!!

This page is about my niece Camila "La flaca de titi" it is how I call her. I recreate the photo chimney in my background work, you will watch all the process in the video tutorial, it is my first video with narrative I hope you like it.  I love the adorable ginger bread cookie chipboard and all the pretty embellishments from the kit. The paper is one of my favorites from the collection, you get the 12 by 12 paper pad of the Sweet Peppermint collection in the kit, how awesome!

The kit comes with three packages of  Prima flowers and a gold foil alphabet from A/C that I love!! 






Here's the video tutorial...enjoy it!!!!

 Kits.....http://mycreativescrapbook.com/

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a gorgeous lay-out! The brick background matches your photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful work! I am in love with that brick texture! Love the video tutorial too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, my friend! I also adored hearing your sweet voice! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!