Skip to main content

A Cold Winter Page....

 Hi everyone! The new Winter Wishes collection by Bo Bunny is very beautiful, I made a white mixed media winter page with it and I also used the Pentart and Bo Bunny mixed media products. Let's take a look....

 I think this collection is perfect to work my photo of last winter, the white trees behind me, the flakes, snow goes perfect with this collection. To create my background I started applying white gesso on the paper, then I added   textures with the Winter Fun Stickable Stencil , Sugar Glitter Paste and white gesso. I couldn't capture the pretty sparkle of the glitter on the photo, but it looked so nice in person.

My title is the layered chipboard, I cut out the scissor from one of the papers.

I added Noteworthy die cut pieces from the same collection and  jewels to add a variety of textures

I used the Pentart 3D powder with the express glue to create the snow effect on my page. It gives a nice texture to the page and it was so easy and fun to make and I will show you how I did it...




 BoBunny Supplies Used:Winter Wishes collection-Patter Papers: Beautiful, Flurries, Frosted
Winter Wishes Noteworthy
Winter Wishes Layered chipboard
Winter Fun Stickable Stencils
Double Dot Tuxedo Jewels
Glaze jewels
White Gesso
Sugar Glitter Paste
Sugar Pearlescents
Pentart products:
3D Powder
Express glue
Acrylic primer white
Creamy Acrylic-gray

                                 Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!xx
                                                    Marilyn Rivera 

Comments

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous winter lay-out! I really love the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I absolutely love what you did with the scissors and may have to scraplift that idea one of these days! Your work is just so inspiring, and I love browsing through your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...