Friday, July 22, 2016

Seaside Cottage Layout and Video Tutorial

 Hi everyone! The new Seaside Cottage collection by Blue Fern Studios, the pattern papers, colors and the new chipboard are beautiful. I share with you today a page with the VIDEO Tutorial that I made with the Glory and Embark papers from this collection.
My base paper is called Glory and I made the tearing layers with the Embark paper. These pretty flowers are Seaside Lillie and Seaside Roses from the same collection.

I framed my photo with the new Seashell Frame chipboard that was embossed with Oatmeal and Breeze embossing powders.

Seaside Flourish chipboard

My title is the new Summer Vacation chipboard that I embossed with Oatmeal and Breeze embossing powders. I cut out the boy image from the Calling Card paper.

Blue Fern Studio Products:Papers- Seaside Cottage collection- Calling Cards, Glory, Embark
Chipboard- Seashell frame, Seaside Flourish, Summer Vacation
Embossing powder- Oatmeal, Breeze
Flower- Seaside Lilies, Seaside Roses

Other products I used:
Prima Marketing:Gel Medium, Heavy Gesso, bronze micro beads
Ranger: Distress ink-Faded Jeans
Tim Holtz- Bubble stencil

Here's the video tutorial...if you like it thumbs up! ;)

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Hugs! xx
Marilyn



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this one is amazing! I really like your paper tearing, the colours...well, just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Congratulations on making the BoBunny Team! So awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!