Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sending my love card for Studio 75

Hello! Today I share with you a card that I made with the new Lavender Morning collection by Studio 75. This collection has beautiful Spring colors and floral designs. I also used stencils, lace, card(base) by Studio 75.
I cut out all these pretty flowers and leaves from the papers.
I colored the Beautiful Leia digital image by Make it Crafty  with Copic markers.

I added textures with a Studio 75' stencil and molding paste.

I punched a few stripes of paper to create layers .




I added pearls and lace for a feminine touch. The sentiment is a stamp by Simon Says Stamp.

Studio 75 supplies:
Lavender Morning collection, stencil, cotton lace and card base.

Prima Marketing:
gesso, modeling paste,flower  die

Copics Markers:
skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E13, E17, E19
Dress: V12, V15, V17
Flowers:Rv00, RV02
eyes:YG13

Make It Crafty: digital image- Beautiful Leia

Simon Says Stamp:
sentiment-Lila's Heart Stamp


Lavender Morning  collection.....HERE
Thanks for stopping by...Until Next Time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is SO pretty! I love your punch work!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!