Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Good day...2Crafty Chipboards


Hello! Today I have a canvas and a layout to share with you.  My first project is a fall layout.  Here in NC everything look amazing so I'm still inspired by all the beautiful nature surrounding me.  In this layout I have use the pretty Autumn leaves chippies.  My title is the new chipboard Line Words- Happiness Borders and in the top of my page I added the Corner Annalise.  I started to work my chippies with a coat of gesso, then I applied two coats of Maya Mist with a brush.

To enhance my tittle and the top swirl I traced both chippies to create a shadow around them with Tim Holtz distress marker in black color.

I gave different tones of color with distress ink to my leaves.
I used Walking in The Forest collection by Maja Design and Tresor de Luxe- Lace.  Art Basics(gesso, soft matte gel, Modeing paste), Chalboard Paints, flowers by Prima Marketing. Tim Holtz- washi tape, distress inks.
2Crafty Products Used:
Corner Annalise



"CANVAS"
My second project is a home decor piece. Ever since I saw the Bird on A Wire chipboard I knew that I wanted to created something special with it.  It is a 7" x 14" canvas that I appplied different mediums techniques for an aged look.  For this project I worked my chippies with Chalkboard paints except the Avery Vines that I painted with green acrylic paint and then I applied matte gel medium with art sugar for a cool effect.

  
To the Daisy Flowers I applied a coat of heavy gesso and next a coat of Chalkboard Paints by Prima.


Prima Marketing- Chalkboard Paints (Colors:Chalkboard and Plum) Arts Basics (Heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Gloss Gel, Art Sugar(Charcoal), Metal Die Cut.
2Crafty Products Used:

2Crafty Chipboards......BLOG

Until Next time!!xxx

MARILYN

1 comment:

  1. Such amazing autumn creations! I simply adore them!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!