Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Tag...from a Gift for You!



Hello! I just received the new and beautiful "A Gift for You" collection and immediately started to prepare my Christmas cards and tags.  Here is one tag that I made using the colors grays, beige and reds from this collection. 

I added texture with a stencil and molding paste.  The flower are from Petaloo and Webster Pages.

Supplies: 707 On Christmas Morning, 700 Cause you're my angel, 712 Die Cut Sheet, Art Basic Molding Paste-Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz- stencil, Petaloo and Webster Pages flowers, Ranger Distress Inks.

Maja Design ....Blog


Until next time!! xo
Marilyn


10 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful tag Marilyn. I love the colours..and I think that you have never too much tags. They come in handy in so many ways..
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag! The bold red looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one way-cool gorgeous tag....looooove the reds, especially the check behind & the touches of black.....& the little tag on front. FUN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso amiguita y me gustó mucho la combinación de colores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'm in love! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I must try modeling paste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas tag - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful xmas tag. Great thing now every color works

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous tag, the colour scheme looks so striking! I love how you've used these fab new papers.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!