Monday, March 31, 2014

Sisters...Prima BAP

When I saw the March BAP at Prima I said.."Hmmm" I have to try it.  And after thinking for several hours...(lol)... this was my inspiration. I worked with two of my favorites Delight and Divine collections by Prima.  In the photo my sister Karen and me a few years ago, now that I'm living here, oh gosh how much I miss her and the girls.

  
March sketch

I made the same sketch's design but at my style, draping some areas, giving textures with a Prima stencil and molding paste and painting.

I also added some Prima lace and this metal clock.

Chipboard, wood buttons and stamp by Prima.

Prima BAP


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!
Hugs!!!

Marilyn

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful is this! It is yet another and very creative page of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! What an amazing take on the BAP! I'd say it nailed it .. majorly! Great way to think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's 2 beautiful ladies! Love the inked paper strips sectioned and in different directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Everywhere you look on this, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page with lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao!! Amiga, cuantos detalles! Esta hermoso <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Marilyn. I love how you made the divisions with your folded paper technique. The colors are perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!