Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook- July Limited Edition work

Hello blogger friends!!  It has been a long time since my last post but I was hospitalized until last weekend, I've been in delicate health.  But the good news is that I'm back home and I'm recovering and I'm sleeping in my bed...ohh, I missed it and I mean sleep and my bed...both, lol!  I didn't sleep in the hospital, well who can sleep in a hospital when the nurse came almost each hour to do this...or to take that....but I'm happy, I'm home and I'm sleeping well now. I missed all of you, too, I hope to visit you very soon. Well I will try to update my blog. I have many DT works that I didn't share with you.  But I will start today with My Creative Scrapbook- July Limited Edition Kit ... this beautiful kit comes with the Webster Pages- Plum Seed Collection, a lot of beautiful flowers and embellishments...

     My first page
CAMILA

My first page is about my lovely niece Camila, she loves to make poses for auntie when I have my camera, she is the happiest girl on Earth , she's always smiling, laughing, making jokes and she's so sweet... and her personality inspired me to make this page...Camila

More details....





I used a Prima mask, modeling paste, gesso, acrylic paint from my stuff.


My Second page
PAOLA
This is my lovely Paola she was invited to a junior prom last month and I took this photo before she went to the party.  She looked so big...ohh..where is my little girl?   For this page I gave textures to one of the basic grey circles chipboard and then I painted with metallic paint and used like a frame.  This design is inspired on a dress I made for a client, the top and the skirt were united by a rhinestone ring but in my page I draped the paper to create more dimension, looooove these burlap butterflies and organza flowers from the kit.


More details....



The little flowers are hand-made, I used a Prima mask, molding paste, acrylic paint and a cord from my stuff.



My third page
The BEST part about today is...

This page is about my lovely and naughty niece Fabiola, look at her face, lol!!! She's like my sis, they have a combination between sweetness and do not mess with me, hmm! lol! but at the end they are sweet girls! I love her personality and character and again...it was my inspiration to design this page.   I used these little bags from Webster Pages to put my photos inside and the tulle to frame part of my design.  I painted the Basic Grey circles chipboard in yellow and all these pretty butterflies are  Basic Grey chipboard, all these pretty embellishments comes in this beautiful kit.

More details...



I used a Prima mask, Faber Castle gesso, modeling paste, handmade flower from my stuff.


And here's the KIt:
You can find this Limited Edition kit....HERE


Thank you for your visit and for all your lovely comments that always make me smile!  Stay tuned I will share my Mixed Media kit work soon!  
Take care and have a great week!!


With Love,
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh Marilyn, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't well!! hope you are better now!!

    you've made as usual 3 gorgeous LOs. I'm always so in awe with your creations!! and these ones are no exceptions!!
    fantastic!!

    Be well my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your pages are (as always) really unique and gorgeous in every way! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is gorgeous! Love all of them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're well & truly on the mend & I absolutely KWYM re: sleeping or EVEN 'resting' in hospital...it's sooo much more 'healing' to be home!!! These are wonderful - I especially adore those layers under the title in the top one....looks fabulous:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Marilyn, I love the unique ways you layer your papers. I'm so glad to hear to are home and feeling better, may you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are always a beautiful inspiration Marilyn. I hope you soon feel much better ... hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! Pretty paper strips, folds, distressing and inking. Lovely framing and subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feeling better now....i love your work!
    byebye,Lean take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked

Wonderful Layout + Video Tutorial....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello sweet friends! Today I share with you one project and Video Tutorial that I made with November LE kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing: stencils, flowers and the Royal Menagerie collection, also includes Wild Flower papers, stickers by We R..It is really an awesome kit!!! I cut out butterflies from one of the We R papers and I used the new Prima oil pastel to enhance the paper colors...you will see all the process in the video tutorial. My title is a stickers by We R ... I  punched and draped the paper , take a look at the video...  List supplies: art basics: gesso, gel mediums(gloss & Matte) Soluble Oil Paste, art ingredients: glass beads, micro beads by Prima Marketting Big Pen Brush by Faber Castell-  Here is the kit and you can purchase .... HERE Take a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the video tutorial....and if you like it don't forget to click "Like"... :) Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! Have a

Scrapbook Album- Scrapbooking Ideas

 Hello scrappers friends! Today I want to share with you a scrapbook album that I created using the beautiful Eternal Love collection by Dress My Craft. I made the structure of the album with their white cardstock which is sturdy and doesn't need cardboard. You can watch this album page by page in a video at the end of this post. Let's see it... You can watch the complete album in the next video... I hope you find inspiration! Thanks for stopping by...until next time! Hugs! Marilyn