Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Things....Maja Design

Hello!! Today I'm sharing this page that I made with the new Spring Basics Collection by Maja Design.  This collection have a beautiful variety of colors, this time I selected the blue, beige and brown colors for my page.  Here are my kids at Universal studios they both love the "things" characters and Xander is wearing their wings, lol!


More details... 


I used a lot of techniques here...I used stamps, masks, gesso and different textures.


Supplies:  7th of March, 8th of March papers by Vintage Spring Basics Collection,  Prima flowers,  Imaginarium chipboard, Lace, Acrylic paint, Prima mask and stamp, cord.




This is the Beautiful Vintage Spring Basics Collection for more inspiration from the Creative Design go....HERE

Maja Design Blog


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!
Until next time!
Hugs!!!

Marilyn


9 comments:

  1. WOW WOW... WOW this layout is so beautiful.... I love it... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue paper strips with the inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love those flowers and loveeeeeeeeee the jute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, I love the paint work in the background- just a beautiful project~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of this beautiful page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW amazing style luv It

    oxox Carla

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!