Skip to main content

Bird is the Word-"Beyond" & TCR #117

Hello there!!! "Beyond" is the new word at Bird is the Word.  You should use this word in your project or page for more ideas and inspiration go...HERE to see the gorgeous project that the design team created with this word.  I combined my DT work with TCR palette.  It is a bright colors but I worked it with a kraft cardstock background to soften it.
I made this page about my kids.





More details....

For this page I used Bazzil(Kraft) and American Craft(white) cardstocks, paper bag, lace, Prima pattern paper(hearts) and Webster's Pages papers(butterfly), Glitz stamp and Prima(alphas)

The fucsia and orange flowers are handmade you can see the tutorial by Sandi Smith ...HERE

Well my blogger friends thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  Until next time!
Take Care!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Precioso! Un sueno hecho realidad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love all the amazing layering with the grid and drippy backgrounds for this fab sepia photo!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* you are AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the flowers, the paint and loveeeeeeeeee the layers!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout, the paint drips are amazing sweetie, and the colors go perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Marilyn...you rocked the palette and your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW... this layout is magnificent!!! Love this to bits...especially the blooms... You are amazing!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! MY! Marilyn..... This is GOB SMACKING AMAZING.... You have ROCKED the color Combo & the design is FAN FAB U LAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This is just amazing! Wow! Love all the little bits and pieces, the paint, and layering. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat alpha arrangement. Love the tones, the white mesh background to the photo and the paint drips. The white paint against the brown is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marilyn, I LOVE the taupe and white...awesome bg stamping too! Amazing layering and texture. Nice page~

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is breathtakingly beautiful....love it my friend

    big hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning piece of work Marilyn and gorgeous take o the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amiguita, WAO, la verdad que cada vez me sorprendes mucho mas, haces bellezas con materiales que jamas he pensado usar. Te botastes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh! I am 100% sure I posted a comment here some time ago but it's not here!! If you're love for your kids is beyond words, that's what I feel looking at your page. It's absolutely STUNNING! love love love the white grid stamping and the dribbles, the flower clusters are totally paradisiac too! Hope you're having a fabbo time on your hols, have an umbrella drink for me too! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely!! I also thought I had posted a comment - I must have taken a peek, vowed to come back then never made it - sorry! You have been so true to the palette there & created another work of art. Love all the layers and textures here - very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...